Technicolor Line: A New Episode

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

the universe

John Barrymore In Genesis, it says that it is not good for a man to be alone; but sometimes it is a great relief.

It's past 3 in the morning. Earlier than this, we (with my sister) created a midnight festive. I was not hungry. I only tried to fill up what I know was really there. My stomach. Yes. Also, my plea for contentment and pleasure.

I could wish to get out from this crap but I can't. The sudden rush of my desire which is to write down my inner thoughts is finally here. Hopefully by now, I've caught your attention even for a short moment, then maybe, you're now thinking of clicking the x box at the upper right to move away from my fearful doubt in life. I don't mind. I "set you free".

Are you still with me? I say, thank you to you dear.

If you think I am insane or one hell problematic, come on, dare to choose any. You still do not challenge me. If you opt to pick up my broken statement, I give you every superhuman experience I had in the past.

There was a night when I told someone that I'd still want to hold on to something I sense to be capable of fulfilling and inspiring each day of my life. It has been a long maze for me to go through. I first "played" it but I didn't gain pride out of it. So I lived with it. Guess what, it offered me a feeling---something so real which I believe is only one of its kind.

I am just very frank now of who I am. If you want to really know me, be sincere, open and honest because those were the materials used for me to become like this. People started coming to me and opening up. Their secrets were transferred to me. Imagine that. Their secrets very parallel to each other (Oh, let me include mine also!) which I myself is the only one who can attest on their chance to be included in Guinness record. Just kidding. Seriously, that formulated me as a modern god. My power and influence to give somebody a ride on my journey to "human behavior". I live with these people no matter how far or near I may be.

BUT, at this very moment, my power is very exhausted. I can't feel what's here. I can't see what's there. Imagine the creation in madness. See myself asking for someone but don't know who to select among them.

"Pag-ibig ito pare at mare!" Yes. Another yes.

My problem. Long hell maze. I am not yet insane.

I desire the universe.

Off the topic:
I switched to HaloScan. Old comments are now gone. Please still feel free to let me know that you are here with me by commenting on my box. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home