Technicolor Line: A New Episode

Friday, December 30, 2005

NEMO'S SAND CASTLE

"LOCK AWAY"
The leaves, from red to the brightest yellow
I shut my eyes
They are all gone
You, "sine qua non..."
without which there would be anything
"Memento more"
Remember you must die...
Amorphous state
Void, shapeless and has no form
What am I to you?
I am someone who can't be touched by anything that harms
Anthophormic god of desire
I surrender to him..
I swarm all addictions of a young love
Photo from: crazyclip.ws
Poem by: Yours truly, Ayie :D

Remembering someone and how my mercurial heart suffers deep longing and holding on to unwanted misery. The sand castle knows how to compromise with my feelings in an olympian manner.

3 Comments:

  • Lock Away.. Very interesting. May I know from where did you get it?

    It's hard when your heart is longing for someone and you're holding on to something that is not there anymore. I guess I understand your feelings after all. It's painful, I know.

    *hugs*

    P.S. - I like the sandcastle. It's very nice.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:25 am  

  • Dear, I wrote it.

    Yes, the sand castle is fantastic. It reminds me of someone. :D

    By Blogger Ayesa, at 10:37 am  

  • I love Lock Away hunz!

    It's sooo good. Seriously!

    P.S. - I like the new layout too. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:49 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home