Technicolor Line: A New Episode

Friday, December 23, 2005

the game seeks for us

Gerald J. Simmons We don't live in a world of reality, we live in a world of perceptions

It's all over. I quit without expecting to succeed at all. I know when to withdraw myself and to be not damn fool about something I know isn't for me. I see a smile on my face now and that's the thing to be awarded with my unending attention.

I am in love with "love" and from the person who gives it to me without delay. I should never be sorry if Beauty haunts me with her alluring nature; often persuasive over me. I see it to be a fortunate accident but there's more truth than what my mind can ever say.

It's quite distressing to think that there is great detachment when you feel like you lost someone you never really had. Weird, noh? When someone goes "gaga" with it. Someone just shared that to me. I understand though. It can never go wrong when we are in control with our feelings. I mean, let's not drown in fear. Why not continue to row and give all the effort to love. You'll never miss happiness and that is for sure.
Last night @ Manila Yacht Club

Today's photos (after my sister's guesting):

1 Comments:

  • Well, love is an emotion instilled in us when we were brought into this world. It is natural to love and be loved in return. And often people get hurt because of Love.

    Yes, it's distressing when you lost someone that you feel you've never had. I've lost people along the pathway of my life too. It's really sad.. Painful. All the mixed emotions. I don't know how to describe it but I guess you'll probably figure it out.

    It's true that we shouldn't drown in fear as fear will only make things worst. We have to be tough. And not let our feelings control us. Rationality rules - sometimes.

    Cheers!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home