Technicolor Line: A New Episode

Thursday, November 17, 2005

I don't know what to call this.. just read..

Today, I woke up with my heart clouded by fear. I'll be over it. I'm recovering self-esteem. I'll be using my mind to guide me through pain. I spoke to God. I know He is with me. I'm willing to trust people around me again. I feel vulnerable but I want to face the thing I fear which is pain and act stronger than it. There is no other choice for me than to let go. So, I will.

No more self-uncertainty. And if I am to suffer, it's my own way of accepting it. It's better to feel pain, manipulate it then soon enough, embrace it for me to become someone whom I'd love.

Thank you to those people who've been there for me. You guys made me realize that I can still smile. My true identity called me. I still stay true and I'll always be. Thank you for accepting me and feeling even a small part of my pain.

I'll never forget this day. Thanks.

Tomorrow, I'll smile. I'll heal my pain. I'll smile.

Coffee made this day end. The belgian waffle and frappe blended with my heartache. Aww. Inspiration was there at the coffee shop but totally at the wrong time. The person stared at me, I did the same thing. My second time of seeing the person. I knew it once again. We know our labels. I'm a fan of beauty. Thanks to you, people like us want to explore and more of it. Love is just to love, right? Good point of you.

But I don't know when I'm coming back. Starbucks chilled my heart. Enough thing. I still need to work for my heart to function once again. I feel like I lost it. I'm attached with former good memories and still loving it.

When can I learn to move on? Is too long really long? I don't know.

Smile with me people. :) I'll face and stay strong for potential disapproval of some people.

3 Comments:

  • i don't know what happened, pero for sure u can surpass everything. stay strong! =)
    happy weekend!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:23 pm  

  • hi nice blog. just passing by. love naman talaga. :)

    By Blogger rudyman, at 4:29 pm  

  • Babe, again, I don't know what happened... But no matter what happens in the future or it has happened, God will always be there.

    All you need to do is stay strong. Learning to let go is really hard when something has been in your life for quite sometime. I know what it feels like because I am still letting go of something in which I could not. Easier said than done but eventually there will be a day when we can just let our thoughts run freely.

    In the meanwhile, just smile and be a tough cookie. *hugs*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home