Technicolor Line: A New Episode

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Chimes of Security

Is there hope for me? The madness is back. I love it when I smile often.

Yesterday was my sister's mall show for Center For Pop Music at SM Mega Mall. I haven't seen her performing live and I only get to hear comments from our mother. So what would you expect? She sang Christina Aguilera's song "Come On Over". From what I saw, in a delighted state I say, I'm proud of her. She was able to sing the "message of music" for everyone. She projected her voice with energy. Everything was in harmony and gave enjoyment to all of us who were there.

I tried slowing down each scenario. Eventhough there was this lesbian woman whom I messed up with at the restaurant because of her offhand excuses regarding the table and how she immediately got my response of making "taray", with my dad, mom, sister, lola and some friends who came over, they unconsciously assigned the activeness of this smile I wear until now. Our former maid Yaya Olet was also present. She will always be the best maid ever! It wasn't a surprise that she still knows how to make my heart gentle.

Heart. Currently, it makes me think. Now, I'm gonna write about it. I hate it. I was diagnosed last summer for having mitral valve prolapse (one or both valve flaps are enlarged, and some of their supporting "strings" may be too long,-from this site). The feeling of getting irregular heart beats, chest pain, headaches, shortness of breath, panic attacks and all other things people with healthy hearts don't experience kills me as well as my patience. My doctor asked me to come back for medication but I refused. Alternatives to medication can alleviate the symptoms. Changing my lifestyle can help a lot.

FACTORS THAT CAN INCREASE THE INTENSITY OR FREQUENCY OF MVPS SYMPTOMS:
(from this site)

•Emotional stress
•Excessive fatigue
•Unaccustomed physical activity
•Being anxious or nervous
•Caffeine
•Medicines with stimulants
•Sweets
•Being in a hot, dry environment
•Dehydration
•Flu, cold, or other illnesses
•Lack of sleep
•Alcohol
•Smoking
•Skipping meals
•Rushing around
•Lying on the left or right side
•Menses
•Menopause

What do you expect now? To those people who actually know me... I think I should really work hard for this, noh?

4 Comments:

  • Cape Cod Curmudgeon
    This weekend in Wellfleet it's all about oysters! Don't miss the 5th Annual OysterFest featuring the Shuck Off.
    James Jordan is the author of Underground Mass Secrets To Shock Your Body Into An Explosive Growth Spurt. You can get his free Build Muscle Fast Course At:
    body building fitness

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:17 am  

  • hehe, thanks! ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:47 am  

  • i get those symptoms too..pero im too chicken to visit my doctor :(

    By Blogger Lica, at 8:31 am  

  • you are so brilliant in terms of writing and experience in life. GOd was so happy coz u are using his gifts..God Bless ur so ganda pa IDOL

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home