Technicolor Line: A New Episode

Friday, September 16, 2005

WILL YOU TAKE A RIDE WITH ME?

There are times when my mind is incapable of knowing but when I become "certain" of what I feel, my actions will constantly dance and move forward. And that's a simple reason to SMILE.

YM paved the way again for this night to let me remember how it is to feel complete and no longer be able to control my urging for more. Aila, my bestfriend, saved me again. She can never get out of my system for it will always search for her. Katipunan and Taft both suck for me right now, for one reason that I want to see her. My chest knows how surreal her personality is for me.

It looks easy to do an interrogation with a person but it's hard to combine all forces available for me to know what will come weeks after, months after and even years after. I usually say to my mom that I set boundaries for this matter and there was never a single time before that she agreed to me. But right now, the thing on my mind that is closest to describe is the word "filter". Filtering, you get it right. It's my way and I don't find it an evil kind of act. Just see how "these real people" have proven their worth to me..

As I've promised one person, tincans will make their way. In this wandering course, "he" gave me the courage I wanted just the very moment such liberation was put into being.

Yes.... If I am to offer a "free ride" for you, then the reason for it isn't mainly to get your heart, but to free this heart of mine. Discharge it unconsciously from my conscious feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home