Technicolor Line: A New Episode

Thursday, October 13, 2005

My Life's Kicks

Yes, first sem is finally over. I can now set an ample time for relaxation after a few days of hardwork. Yesterday at the mall was fun. Actually, I craftily arranged the thin consistency of such moment. I caught it. I got to realize that it is something worth to hold on, regard highly and of course, be loved so much.

How we managed our conversation with each other was surpassingly good. It was like yes, dealing with the present and at the same time, with the past. There can never be a sense of loss or a regretful heart in my part for the things I had made. I will call everything as a fragment of my adventure. My character as a person can narrate everything.

Now, all I want is to be open, honest and... free.

A notebook of mine threw me. I always want to utter my thoughts in a voiceless manner. But yes, change gave me the essence and justified things for me..

Something I wrote on the notebook... All I wanted before was to grant you an access to my loving and self-forgetting heart but you rarely noticed that. You have spent too much time rejecting rather than embracing me the way I am. The act of compelling together with your so-called loving psyche caused my heart to ache. I can no longer stay just for a half-love which once again lost its qualifications to be one.. And so on...blah blah blah...


There comes a product of protection from discomfort whenever someone will tell me words which I believe are better left unsaid. Again, I don't want to be stagnant. A chained ground will restrain me from allowing bouyancy to be a part of my being. I want to enjoy my freedom, to grow and the best part which is to change.

For me, dinner at Macapagal last night made the birthday celebration of my sister festive just for one reason that we were complete in our family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home