Technicolor Line: A New Episode

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Misty

There's madness inside me which I hope wouldn't turn out to be temporary. Awww how can that be? Last night, I desired intensely for a stop when I felt the dispirited mood of one person.

I feel happy how my friends showed up one by one. Ahah! I can't feign from the fact that they have reminded me the former Ayie and later shifted to a driving force of deeper understanding. Definitely, I've learned to love my self more with the extreme power of ecstasy as a bonus. Yes, I am a huge fan of change.

I went to the mall today. I wanted to get a new pair of flip-flops but instead, a Roxy stuff got my attention and I became very submissive to it.

I want to say CONGRATULATIONS to my sister. She won 2 awards from CENTER FOR POP MUSIC. Galing na singer at performer ni Ate'!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home