Technicolor Line: A New Episode

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Hopeful Messenger

I've turned off my cellular phone. I now postpone the dynamism of my freedom. Someone else's freedom has just started. I hold my chest. I agree.

There is no nostalgia. He will always think that I'm so-hooked-can't-seem-to-get-over regarding my past connection. But, I am not. I run to a friend whenever I'm at the point of breaking. As I hear every word, consuming will be hard. It can take more than half of my energy. Helping my own self is the best thing to do. I listen to my inner call. In no time, I have moved on.

Transient world of love. It will endure but only for a short time. I'm not a fan of it. I'm only a victim. No matter how vague it is, I put meaning. Sorry, but yes, up until now. I say to you:
The reason why I learned to love "you", like this.
My love has never been just.
You came for a drastic change.
End of that topic. I love it when people come to me. A close friend, a not so close friend or even a stranger can try searching for me. Eventhough I'm not convinced that I'm the best person to ask an advice from or to be confessed with a big secret, I try transforming myself into a valiant doctor of things. Funny, noh?

A new experience was shared to me by a friend this morning. Alcohol can really cause intemperate rage for one person to enter lust's proclamation. She isn't the first person who opened up such thing to me. Likewise, I wish for her safety. I don't want any of my friends to suffer depressing consequences.

I'm a good listener and adviser, as I've been told by some. I'd love to believe that. Maybe it's my acceptance of reality. My respect for my own belief will remain strong as ever. I adore liberal, complicated and crazy people. They've got so many things to say. They are careless but fearless. The thing I like about them most.

I'll find it more comfortable exchanging opinions with conspicuously unintelligent but well experienced individuals. They arise from natural growth. I do not say that I give rude remarks for those people who would rather choose to play safe. There's disagreement between me and "artificial choice" (I don't know what came to my mind for the pairing of these two words! Hah!). Artificial choice is a product of violent thoughts on the natural tendencies and nature of man. A model is to make an order, nothing more. Some try to outrage original sense of things when for them it turns out to be impure. I do not think there can be absolute perfection. So why trust the pattern that much? Which was established and brought up actually by "men ".

Off the topic:
My counter reached 20,000+? I don't know who are these people who find my blog interesting. I wonder. I know some who go here once in a while and there was even one person who told me that he visits my site almost everyday. But where are you people? Haha. As you read right now, I hope you feel my appreciation at the same time. Cheerio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home