Technicolor Line: A New Episode

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Tears Running Down My Face

I am in an irremediable height of pain. In this melodramatic space, thoughts of you crush my heart. I can no longer speak. The brave seed of desire was beclouded by shamefulness.

I am young. When you came into my life, something so profound. So to speak, you've changed everything in me. Seems like I could never even imagine how I was like before. You taught me that there is a much greater emotion than courage, it is "love". I learned that I should be open to finding love whomever it may come from. Remember the day I told you, that I believe that it will be the best thing to be able to tell the world who I am loving passionately. I did it with you. Do you remember that?

Will you learn to forgive me? For the 13th time.

But now, I won't say to you that I am sorry to make this one different.

Goodbye then maybe? Possible but difficult.

13 seems a not so good number, right?

Definitely.

I do not love you.
I do not love you.
I do not love you.

It will hurt me more knowing what the truth really is.

I am sorry. I've said it finally.

Maybe I can make this one different by really meaning it, and you believing me.

I love you.
I love you.
I love you.

Yes, truth hurts.

1 Comments:

  • Yes, the truth hurts all the time. I will not deny that.

    Reading your post made me reflect on my past and what I used to have. And what I don't right now although it's still right in front of my face. I guess I've lost it.

    I guess love hurts most of the time if that is the case in which you are talking about right now... I don't have much words of comfort to offer but what I know is... I hope you will feel better soon. *hugs*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home