Technicolor Line: A New Episode

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

I am here and you are there

Elizabeth Kubler-Ross People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out,but when the darkness sets in,their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.

I woke up very early yesterday. I decided to go to the salon to have my hair cut. I wanted a new hairstyle. When I arrived at the salon, I would have to wait for 3 more persons finish their business there. So I decided to go to Rustan's and bought some stuff. I then moved to another place to find a salon. Finally! I asked them to dye my hair light brown and create a new style also. It turned out to be good.

It was never my plan attending our school's "Paskuhan" but my friend somehow insisted me to go there. It is an event that caters students to a lot of presentations for them to be able to feel the real spirit of Christmas and of course, celebrate it with the company they love to be with. Eventhough I haven't reached the end part of the event, the highlight of it for me was the much-awaited fireworks by everyone. The firework display was so damn fantastico! After that, we moved to Rockwell, then to Greenbelt and found ourselves eating at Via Mares. I started playing the video I took.

Glow and then disappear. The display took about 10 minutes (I think) or even more. I got a video of it with my inner thought that it can be a cruel thing to do for I may not be able to engage in the magic. Awww. "The drama is coming to its end," I told myself. Few minutes of video clipping. I went back slowly as I watch them glow and disappear again. I thought about what I actually felt that very moment; my heart softened. Maybe it did glow together with those amazing fireworks but now, the same feeling left again. It did glow to disappear.

The glow is the glittering part of my life and the other one, on what word should I name it? It is the point that makes me a half person. Yes, life frustrates me sometimes.

Does appreciation have to enter only when these people very precious to you finally left you behind? When all the while they didn't realize how such love coming from you has been enduring all by itself for quite a long time only in silence. Silence which is to be accompanied by longing. And you, through holding on by learning the cycle and coping with the inner voice you have just lost would give you bitterness seeing that things might not be what they seem.

For me, a pinch of consciousness from someone would do. But does that entail tears to be brought to my eyes? I can't take it anymore.

Suddenly someone is always there ready to take me away from the stream of coldness. As we share each day like we will remember a perfect love story. The sickness of love I am letting go. The person? Maybe. I don't know yet. The hurting, sacrifice and pain somehow make each day quite restless. I shiver as the rain of tears touch my skin. It pours gradually that my body feels so fragile and again, at the point of breaking.

They say that romance only survives in novels. Now I remember the fireworks and how I felt that very time I witnessed it with the person I have feelings for. I'm done with the fireworks and with "that person"(probably).

I want to convince a person that I am romantic and try to find my luck. I am still the worried girl so afraid letting a single word come out from my mouth to crush someone's heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home