Technicolor Line: A New Episode

Sunday, December 25, 2005

The Big Season

E.V. Lucas One of the most adventurous things left us is to go to bed. For no one can lay a hand on our dreams.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
(NEW DIARY NOTEBOOK) a gift I bought yesterday for myself

I felt the spirit of Christmas the moment the ticking of the clock was about to arrive at 12 midnight. Christ's day. It is the special day to construct words for a prayer intended to the Son.

I am very pleased for the presents that I've got. I do not say that they all are the concrete ones. The temperate affection from everyone is something that makes me go fanatical about this season.

I remember what I learned from Literature class that a man completes a woman. Female and woman. Without the male and man, fe and wo are what we are destined to; a very opaque portion of link. I was so impressed how a guy took the wind out of my sails. To begin with, he makes me feel that I am a woman. If I should put an end to my story, I do not want to dig up more from the matter. Not a huge one actually, only out of ordinary for a person like me.

I spent this special day with my family. My dad who has a great contribution to the essence of our bonding is home. We used to celebrate Christmas by starting the day with a mass, going to the mall and watching 2-3 movies (entries to MMFF). Too bad, we didn't have any pick today. We visited the church, ate out and shopped together.
Off the topic: The day is coming to its end. To "that person", I want to say I am sorry if there's a need for me to turn my phone off. Have a good rest.

1 Comments:

  • Hey!

    The diary is nice. It's cute! Glad that you had a great time dear. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home