Technicolor Line: A New Episode

Friday, January 06, 2006

Love Story?

Robert Anthony Most people would rather be certain they're miserable, than risk being happy.

Today, I feel like I was someone raised from the dead. There is this man who constantly checks on me and some friends of mine often tell me that he might be a potential love. Please, I need time. I choose to stay in the level wherein loads of days are available for me to be free and just think about school and family. These are two things I somehow failed to focus my liking and attachment for many days.

If you wish to keep something very attractive and appealing, one thing still has to go into it. It is like putting money for a single chance or mere possibility. Gambling is when you lay bets and have faith in your own instinct.

I am sorry if I refuse to accept that I should stop talking about love, when at the present, I don't even have a love life. I am not talking about my dependence on such. I am actually trying to create in my mind all emotions involved on why someone holds on to one person and also, when he arrives at the point realizing that he must set free the best feeling ever.

I learned to let go.

Even the most genuine love can lock us up in chains. The thing here, the aspect of looking closer to ourselves is the key. With each moment we share with our significant other, the amount of time and affection given forms the supreme habit that seems unbreakable. As day comes to its end, we often forget an additional setting. The day has its night and of course, love has its goodbye.

Often I am teased that I am not the accurate Juliet for Romeo. I do not know what constitutes the fondness for love and the set of laws to follow. I would always say to them, I will choose to receive love whomever it may come from. Am I that hopeless romantic? Not at all. I just give value to the feeling the way I understand it.

But isn't it Romeo and Juliet are just two individuals made by Shakespeare's hands? We can't really tell that there is a personality close to Romeo's or Juliet's. This couple is a work of a genius and only a challenge to all of us.

Almost all people aspire for a proper love. But what makes it that way? Is it for a lover to think about it critically? Love for me is a doorway for responsibility and affection. It's not a breathing space to think whether it's right or wrong.

Twisted mind so as misshapen belief, someone said to me. Let me tell you, a feeling or a choice is not to be rationalized or analyzed according to its nature. I remember reading a book where I found the meaning of the word extramundane (the region beyond the material world). Tell me any field like science whatsoever to give full details about loving, but love goes beyond" human understanding". It only tells about one unseen place where the tenderness and sensitivity of one's heart live. When we love someone, we don't give lectures to our significant other, together follow the pattern as it should be. What we only give is our heart. We can only say that a feeling like love is familiar to us when we learn to accept its own way of arresting two used to be lone souls and make the connection wonderful.

Create an enhanced version of Shakespeare's or for a change, your own best work. Listen to your heart. In your own self, there you will find all answers on how you could make it possible.

*(Photo) I took around 7 in the morning today

1 Comments:

  • never will a human being love someone more than his or her own life,that's what the law of life says...but the ironic thing is that seldom do human beings follow rules or laws set unjustified by man in this life...just like a woman who loves a man who's very much younger or older than her,it doesn't make sense to impose such a rule...it's only a discrimination,followed by a close-minded society we're living in...so don't be afraid to open your heart,ayie...who knows?opportunities and chances do come,but once or twice in our lives...think about it...good luck...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home